Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ok so it's officailly.....

my longest cycle ever! CD 36 is here. I am getting frustrated because AF is no where in sight :( I just wish the miscarraige wouldn't have screwed with my cycle sooo much! Why me??? I don't understand how out of all of my cousins, I am the one who had the miscarraige. The other 3 out of 11 had healthy, normal pregnancies and got pregnant within 3 months of trying, 1 was one month of trying and another wasn't trying. When people say "You're trying to hard, relax and let it happen." Well if I didn't know what I O, or how long my luteal phase is, then how can I relax and try?

Ok so it's Saturday and the first day of Spring! Woohoo! I love spring, it's one season closer to summer and nice warm weather! Flip flops and tank tops. Mmmmm I can smell summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment