Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11, 2010

June 20th will mark our first wedding anniversary and Nate asked me last night what I would like as a an anniversary gift and I told him that BFP :) He asked if we hit the mark this month and I showed him my FF chart and it gave us a high reading. Fingers crossed! Other than that I just want to spend the day together. Obviously it's Father's Day as well so I am sure we will see our fathers.


What's new? Hmmm my younger cousin's girlfriend is still refusing to go to the doctors to confirm her pregnancy and get checked but I suppose that really isn't my business. I am still upset about it. There were 2 new babies born to friends on the 6th and 7th, both boys. Plus one of my classmates from high school is due any day now. Babies, babies, babies!!! There are two ladies who I work with which are expecting, one in September and the other in December.

Other than that, it's suppose to be a beautiful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment