Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nothing too exciting

June 1,2010- A rainy June day in Upstate New York. Sitting here thinking about life, family, and everyday events. My life in a whole is amazing and even though I may complain about little things, it's great. I have a loving husband who is always there for me, in good and bad. He is understanding, loving, has an amazing sense of humor, and is such a handsome man. I couldn't have gotten any luckier! The TTC process is pulling us closer together, we talk about everything that is going on with our lives and he has opened up to me what he is really thinking and how he feels when AF shows or I get a BFN. I know men have emotions too, but him being a funeral director, he doesn't always show his.

My family is awesome but I am sick and tired of them always asking if I am pregnant. It kills me to say no but with a smile I say "God hasn't blessed us yet but soon enough he will."

No comments:

Post a Comment